- If an owner is late for an appointment, the session will still end at its original appointment time, no extensions will be given.
- The owner is responsible for canceling their appointment at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment time, so as not to incur any cancellation fees.
- If the owner cancels within this 24-hour period there will be a cancellation fee charged to the owner.
- Owners will be responsible for drying their dogs after any therapy session that involves water (hand towels or air dryer).
- Appointment scheduling will be done in advance during the facility’s normal business hours.
- All payments must be finalized by the end of the treatment session.
- Treatment session packages can be bought in advance of treatment.
- Owners can pay by credit card or by check at time of treatment or in advance of the scheduled appointment time.
- Owners must supply proof of vaccination before the dog can begin therapy.